Our Community Supporter Scheme gives opportunities for businesses and individuals to get behind our Centre and work with us to promote their business at the same time as supporting us by making a financial contribution. We are excited to have been able to launch this scheme in 2016 with the very generous help of Susie and Jamie Sheldon, who hosted a fabulous event at their home Kings Manor.
Our Community Supporters are:
- A D Precision Engineering – Offering a full range of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Adam Younger Design – Providing the very best in powercraft design
- Beacon Media – Publishers of seven monthly magazine covering the island
- Bembridge Harbour Improvements Company – Operators of Bembridge Harbour
- Brookside Health Centre
- Cut N Run – Unisex hair salon
- Darren Burgess – Electrician
- Duo Baguettes – Takeaway fresh baguettes
- Four Seasons Cookery Academy – Offering a range of accredited courses and community based sessions
- Honnor and Jeffrey Ltd – Garden centre
- J&B Fisheries – Suppliers of crab, lobster and fresh fish
- Kings Manor Farm
- Medina Wines – Wine, beer, spirit and cider suppliers
- Moore Training Solutions – Training and consultancy
- Scotcher Chiropratic Ltd – Offering a holistic, intergrated approach to health care including chiropratic, acupunture and massage
- Tennyson Garage – Car repairs, servicing and MOT
How you can get involved
Our Community Supporter Scheme is a simple and easy way for you, as an individual or a business, to support the West Wight Sports and Community Centre. For as little as £1 a week, you can help ensure our facilities stay open for the benefit of the whole community in the West Wight.
To become part of the Community Supporter Scheme we ask that you donate a minimum of £52 a year to the Trust, either by Direct Debit or Standing Order. We would obviously be very happy if you wished to donate more than this.
It is simple to join our Community Supporter Scheme, print off and complete either a Direct Debit form or Standing Order form below and return it to the Centre. If you would like to discuss becoming a Community Supporter with our Centre Manager please contact Clare Griffin on 752168 or email@example.com.
If you are donating as an individual you can make your donation go further by adding Gift Aid (currently 25p for every £1 donated). Download a gift aid form here.