A supportive and encouraging approach to achieve your goals
Whatever your fitness level or goals, personal training can help you to become fitter, healthier and reach your personal targets. Our Personal Trainers will give you encouragement, support, advice and motivation, whether you’ve just started out on your fitness journey, or you’re training to take part in a sports event.
Personal Training Sessions are for anyone aged 16 yrs + and we can arrange sessions at a time to suit you.
Benefits of Personal Training Sessions:
- Learn and understand correct form – Our Personal Trainers will guide you on how to perform movements/ exercises correctly and safely, and monitor your technique during your training and correct you if necessary.
- Help you set realistic goals – Our Personal Trainers will establish realistic and healthy fitness goals for you as well as help you achieve them. As well as helping you set realistic goals, our Personal Trainers are the perfect tool to help you achieve a specific goal (for example, if you are training for a specific event).
- Keep you accountable – Our Personal Trainers will hold you accountable. Sometimes the toughest challenge is getting to the gym…if you’ve made an appointment to meet your Personal Trainer for a session, then you are far more likely to still go than if you are just telling yourself you should go to the gym.
- Challenge you to be better – Our Personal Trainers are passionate and supportive, and will challenge and motivate you to push yourself harder.
- Establish lifelong exercise habits – Our Personal Trainers will help you realise heath and fitness should be a priority in your life. They will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals; and monitor and adapt your plan based on your progress.
- More than fitness – Our Personal Trainers are here to help with your fitness goals, but they’re also here to help improve your overall wellbeing and will assist in improving not only your physical, but mental health. They’re also great people to just have a chat with.
Meet the Team
Adam Peckham – Level 3 Personal Trainer
Adam always try to approach life with a smile and an outgoing personality. He is passionate about fitness and helping people achieve their goals. Adam is also a Pre and Postnatal Instructor.
Shannon Kilcullen – Level 3 Personal Trainer
Shannon loves to inspire others to get healthier, fitter and reach their goals. She is a keen sportsperson and enjoys coaching sport as well as focusing on fitness. Shannon is also a Level 4 Nutrition Coach.
Aidan Taylor – Level 3 Personal Trainer
Aidan really enjoys fitness and loves to share his knowledge and expertise with others whilst working with them to achieve their goals.
Ian McAndrew – Level 3 Personal Trainer
Ian is experienced as a coach, trainer and instructor in a wide variety of sports. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of sports and exercise to help you achieve your goals.
Brian Meredith – British Wheel of Yoga Teacher
Brian loves seeing people glowing with happiness after some careful exercise. A strong, flexible body can bring inner serenity, so, open up your Yogic Toolbox! He has been practising Yoga for about 35 years and teaching it for the last 15.
Susie Jennings – Level 3 Pilates Teacher
1-2-1 Pilates sessions are suitable for all levels; but they’re a great way to get started with Pilates and to prepare you for joining classes, as you build confidence and capability through individual tuition.
Investment in YOU
FREE Initial Consultation
1 to 1 – £35 per hour
1 to 2 – £45 per hour
Block of ten 1 to 1’s – £340