Our indoor climbing wall offers 7 climbing lines of 6 to 7 metres and has routes for both beginners and experienced climbers, including a traversing wall. Routes are set monthly and we welcome climber feedback on these to ensure the wall stays fresh and exciting.
We have a range of sessions available including instructor led activity sessions for children and adults, private hire for independent climbers and coaching session for those you wishing to hone your technical and or climbing skills. We also welcome group bookings.
Term time courses led by one of our instructors.
Ages 7 – 9
4 Week Course – £30
26th September to 17th October
Ages 10 – 12
4 Week Course – £30
25th September to 16th October
Tuesdays 1700 – 1800
Climbing wall birthday party (8 years+)
- 1.5 hour climbing session
- Variety of party food options available. Click here for more details
7pm to 9pm – Thursday
Cost: £9 per session
- Advised to book and pay in advance as limited spaces
- Under 18’s and novices must complete a
- Novice / U18 registration and waiver form
Private Instructor led coaching sessions: Adults (14 years+)
Cost: £30 per 2 hour session
- Individual or Group (maximum group size 3)
- To be booked in advance
Private session: unsupervised independent climbing
Cost: £4 per person / per hour
- You will need to have all your own equipment for all climbers, except for in-situ top ropes and extenders
- Adults who can climb independently will be required to complete an Adult Individual Unsupervised registration and waiver form – Click Here to Download
- Adults who cannot climb independently need to book on to an instructor led session OR climb with a friend who is able to climb independently and is classed as an ‘Adult Individual Unsupervised’. You will be required to complete a Novice / U18 registration and waiver form – Click Here to Download
- An ‘Adult Individual Unsupervised’ may take full responsibility for up to 2 Novice / U18 climbers who themselves need to have a completed a Novice / U18 registration and waiver form – Click Here to Download
- Juniors (14 to 18 years of age) may climb unsupervised by prior arrangement. Please enquire for more details.
- Contact email@example.com for more details