Wednesdays: 9.15 – 10.00
Thursdays: 13.00 – 14.00 (Beginners Pilates)
Saturdays: 9.15 – 10.00 & 10:00 – 10:45
Pilates aims to strengthen the body, with particular emphasis on core strength. Pilates concentrates on posture, balance and flexibility and helps to improve general fitness and well-being.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Strengthens core and improves flexibility
- Improves posture, balance and coordination
- Builds mental stamina and focus
- Helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Great for tension release and relaxation
Our Pilates classes are mat based – please bring a mat.
‘Beginners Pilates’ on Thursday’s is ideal for those new to Pilates or for those who prefer a slightly easier version of this fantastic class.
£6 to non-members
1 to 1 sessions now available. Please speak to a member of staff for more details.