We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate aged 17 years+ to work towards their Leisure Team Member Level 2 apprenticeship. There are key areas of work leisure team members cover; leisure and fitness operations, lifeguard duties, swimming teaching duties, gym instruction, leading group activities, amongst other operational duties.
You will achieve your Level 2 in Fitness Instructing, Level 1&2 Swim Teaching & NPLQ Lifeguarding Qualifications as part of this apprenticeship, which typically takes 18-24 months to complete.
Your duties will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to all members
- Assisting with gym tours and inductions
- Showing members how to use the gym equipment and machines
- Creating personal exercise plans for members
- Understanding health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Supporting and motivating clients who take part in physical activity
- Covering Lifeguard positions
- Safe and effective pool supervision
- Supporting the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Adopting a customer service focussed approach to your responsibilities
- Effective communication with other team members
(Full Job Description is available on request).
For more information, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: Monday 19th September 2022