The Centre is owned by a charitable trust, the West Wight Sports & Community Centre Trust.
- 25 metre, 6 lane swimming pool (with the only diving boards on the Isle of Wight)
- 12 metre learner pool which is also used for hydrotherapy
- 33 metre sports hall
- 7 metre high indoor climbing wall
- 22 station fitness room
- multi-purpose room used for exercise classes, meetings and functions
- creche used also as a smaller meeting room
- licensed café
- sports shop
- hairdressing salon
- community centre including pool tables, air hockey, table football and refreshment bar
- community kitchen
- fully equiped IT suite
- Jubilee Field (managed by the Trust on behalf of Freshwater Parish Council)
West Wight Childrens Centre is located behind the Community Centre. Just across the car park is a skatepark and a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA).