Along with Brookeside Health Centre and FYT Bus we are holding a FLU TEA PARTY on Thursday 27 September 1-4PM
You should have the free flu vaccine if you have:
- a heart problem
- a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis, emphysema or severe asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid medication or cancer treatment)
- had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- a neurological condition, eg multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy or learning disability
- a problem with your spleen, eg sickle cell disease, or you have had your spleen removed
- are seriously overweight (BMI of 40 and above) or
- are pregnant
Shingles vaccination will also be offered to eligible patients on the day.
After your Flu Jab at Brookside (no appointment necessary) you are welcome to visit the Sports & Community Centre for free tea/coffee & biscuits.
The swimming pool will be open for public swimming during this time.
For transport please contact the FYTbus Office on 752917 for further information.
Come along and join the Party!