Waterfit – Aqua Aerobics
Please note the following Aqua Aerobics sessions will not be running during the summer holidays:
Monday 8.15pm to 9.15pm session – 7, 14, 21, 28 August
Wednesday 11am to 12noon session – 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
- 5 aqua classes a week to choose from!
- Suitable for everyone – male, female, old & young, swimmers & non-swimmers, fit and those wishing to improve their fitness.
- Fun, lively classes to music, that works your aerobic system; strengthen your muscles using the resistance of water.
- Water classes have been proven to burn fat more efficiently than land exercises due to the properties of water keeping your heart rate lower.
- These classes are also excellent for people who suffer from arthritis, people who have had joint replacements, and even pregnant ladies can join in.
- Whatever concerns you may have discuss them with Aqua Instructor Steph Hickman.
|Monday 12pm–1pm||WATERFIT – SHALLOW WATER||Shallow/Transitional water class. A workout using hand-buoys and woggles for resistance.|
|Monday 8.15pm–9.15pm||AQUA AEROBICS – DEEP WATER||Deep water class which will challenge your balance and core stability using buoyant belts or ankle cuffs.|
|AQUA AEROBICS – DEEP WATER||Deep water class which will challenge your balance and core stability using buoyant belts or ankle cuffs.|
|Wednesday 7.15pm–8.15pm||AQUA AEROBICS –DEEP WATER||Deep water class which will challenge your balance and core stability using buoyant belts or ankle cuffs.|
|Friday 12pm–1pm||WATERFIT – SHALLOW WATER||Shallow/Transitional class using woggles and hand-buoys, for a resistant & aerobic workout.|
£5 a session