Revolution is a fun indoor cycling exercise session using our state of the art cycling machines. Sessions take place in the Youth and Community Centre, in our dedicated Revolution studio.
- If you are looking for an intense workout to work muscles you didn’t know you had, indoor cycling is a great way of keeping you in shape!
- Great way to burn calories and relieve stress
- As a low impact exercise, indoor cycling has been shown to build muscle tone and increase your cardio endurance
- Get on your bike, no matter what the weather!
- Limited spaces so please book and pay in advance – members please book your space to avoid disappointment
Monday: 10.15am to 11.15am
Monday: 7pm to 8pm
Wednesday: 9.15am to 10.15am
Wednesday: 12.00am to 12.45am (Gentle Revolution)
Fridays: 10.15am to 11.15am
£5 – Non-members
Free – Members (click here for more information)