Join us from the comfort of your own home on Wednesday 3rd June for our Virtual Quiz.
We’ve really enjoyed our Virtual Quizzes so far and whilst the Centre remains closed and we can’t see you all in person, we intend on keeping them going. It will be great to get everyone together on screen again!
This quiz is purely for fun, and an opportunity to see friends from the Centre!
All you need is pen, paper (a drink and nibbles!) and your technology to log into ZOOM.
Adam and his team will be live on ZOOM at 1915 with the quiz start at 1930.
There is no cost or entry fee to join, but we would be very grateful if you were able to make a donation to the Centre via our Total Giving page
Instructions on how to join:
1. Make sure you pick a spot in your house with good wifi.
2. Download the Zoom App if using Smartphone/Tablet or go to Zoom.us if using a web browser (there is no need to sign up to an account)
3. Aim to login at 1915
4. Click Join Meeting
5. Enter Meeting ID 842-4324-9426 and Password 036246
6. Make sure you ‘Join with Audio’ so that you can hear the Quizmaster. Your microphone will automatically be muted to avoid background noise from participants. You will be able to see and hear the Quizmaster but they won’t be able to hear you. If you wish to be seen on screen, start the meeting with ‘Video on’ or turn it on by clicking the ‘Video’ icon in the bottom left of the screen.
7. If you have any questions, or would like a question repeated, you can click ‘Chat’ along the bottom of the screen and type in your question. Or drop us a nice comment 🙂
8. Have your pen and paper ready!
We are doing this virtually and are therefore unable to decide on a winner so we suggest you do this amongst your friends and family. Get everyone together on Facetime, Whatsapp Video Call or any other platform and have some fun.