- Do you want to cook healthy meals but don’t know how?
- Do you want to better manage your diabetes or blood pressure through your diet?
- Do you want to learn to cook simple meals that still taste good?
- Do you want to enjoy your cooking and make new friends?
Then you need to come along to our Healthy Cookery Sessions. Don’t don’t take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying about them:
- “Since coming to the sessions I am eating healthier and losing weight”
- “I have lost over 3lbs in weight and I’m feeling better”
- “I’ve learnt a lot of new things about diabetes and cooking”
- “It is as easy to have fresh food and so easy to prepare. Have learnt so much”
We have teamed up with the ever cheerful Michele from the Four Seasons Cookery Academy to help our local community learn how to cook healthy, tasty meals. The sessions run every Monday from 11am to 1pm, in the community kitchen in the Community Centre and are £2.50
These weekly, friendly and informative ‘hands-on’ cookery sessions are for people of all ages and abilities, with a special slant on how certain foods can work for us and promote optimum health. Once you have cooked your meal, you will be able to enjoy it together as a group. All ingredients will be provided.
Booking is advised as sessions are limited to 10 spaces and you’ll need to inform us when you book if you have any special dietary requirements. For more information or to book a place call us on 752168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In association with