Select Page

We’ve changed the date. It’s now on SUNDAY DECEMBER 20TH. It was not possible to plan round the current uncertainties of lock down.
All entrants should have received an email today. Please note:
– Do not transfer your entry to another person if you can’t now take part – email and we will refund you
– No spectators will be allowed at the Centre or on the field on the day
– No changing rooms will be available
This will be a COVID safe race but we will rely on you supporting us with this. Please ensure you comply with all our rules. Any breaches will compromise our ability to provide future events in these uncertain times. More details will be emailed to entrants soon and we may be able to release places from the waiting list on a first come first served basis. The waiting list is full – please don’t try and add your name to it!